Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Anyone want Dried Kitty?


I was cleaning out the dryer folding the clothes when Bella decided that she wanted to play in the dryer..! I had to capture this funny moment. She loved it. We actually had to make a special trip to the Emergency room last night. My stomach was giving me problems and I just decided to go find out what was the problem. I had to do X-rays, ultra sounds and cat scans to find out that they can not find anything wrong with me. They said that everything looked great. Very confusing. I missed a test in school this morning because they made me come back at 7:30..for the ultra sound. They thought it was my gallbladder. They did however find two small cysts on both of my ovaries. Dont worry they said that they werent harmful. I can still have babies.So Russell and I have had a long day, four hours of sleep with work and school. Ugh. Tonight we are going to just relax and get some sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Trisha & Russell
    That was so cute with Bella Now you have a fuffy kitty
    Sorry we have been behind with you I cyndi was in town my sister came in from Michigan and we ran the streets for 4 day love Grannie Ruth and cyndi

    ReplyDelete