Wednesday, December 23, 2009

SCHOOL IS OVER!! I came out of the semester with a 3.0 GPA average! I'm really excited that it is over and I can take a break, I brought my GPA up from a 1.75 to a 3.0. This semester I was so stressed that I wasnt going to be able to bring it up over a 2.0, but I did it and all my hard work paid off. It was a relief. There are lots of things going on since then, so I havent really had a break. We are moving everything into storage until we get back from Jamaica. Getting passports, things done at work has really been taking over our lives for now. I cant wait to spend some time with the family over the holidays before we leave. As of right now, we leave on January 2nd. We got to meet the people we are going to be staying with and they were great. I think all in all everything is going to turn out great. We need time away.

No comments:

Post a Comment