Friday, February 12, 2010

Doctor Update:

So we tried another doctor today to see what she had to say since the other doctor was not very productive. As soon as we got there the nurse had already asked more questions than the other doctor had asked. It started out well I thought. Then we get to see the main doctor. This doctor has been known to see most Americans that come to Jamaica. When we went in there, the doctor saw us right away. She asked most of the questions that should have been asked, then she gave me a pelvic exam. She said that my uterus is in a good position. So that gave me some relieve. Then she told me that I was five weeks and four days. That I was not aware of. I thought I was just now four weeks. So Im almost 6 weeks! I know its not that big of a difference but it is to me. Ive been reading my books about the baby's developement and now I can really have a mental picture of what it looks like right now! Very exciting. At week 8 I will be able to hear the babies heart beat! Also I get another ultrasound on March 2nd. This time we will actually be able to see the baby. I felt really comfortable with this doctor and she even set me up with another appointment. The other doctor didnt. Well so overall the visit went well!

1 comment:

  1. were glad that everything went well at the doctors office. im glad that you know how far along you really are. im glad to see you happy. try not to stress yourself out, i love you very much, cant wait til you get home, love ya mom

    ReplyDelete